Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Hope Your Day Is Just Right

P1040190 copy
P1040193
P1040195
I am crazy in-love with Kraftin Kimmie stamps. They are just so silly and totally crack me up!
Since the stamp is Goldilocks, I made a fun little sentiment to go on the inside of my card. Winking smile
My supplies are found at 7 Kids College Fund.
Kraftin Kimmie ~ Goldilocks
Spellbinders ~ Fleur De Lis Rectangles
Copic Sketch Markers
Cryogen Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Card Stock ~ Follow Your Heart Be Happy
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Get in Shape

Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes 

14 comments:

  1. Sheeeeeri: Love your card (I didn't know you were a KK fan). You've done such a great job of coloring this one. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheri, this card is FANTASTIC!! This is my new favorite card of yours!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love her hair!!!! The card is just beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Where is the scrolly, leafy thing from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is just so perfect!!! Love the image the coloring and the design!!!! Wow absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Not so sure about that stamp! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done! I love the design and pretty DP. just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sheri I just love your work!!!! this card is just stunning!!!! Love the image and your coloring is just superb!!!!! Wow Amazing card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've often wondered....just how pleased is punch? Does it ever get displeased?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have to LOVE those ringlets! What a wonderful job you do with your Copic markers!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card, girlfriend!!! She is SUPER cute and I adore what you've done with her! Thanks so much for joining us over at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :)
    big hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS