Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

So…I’m home today…doing the happy dance, because the only plans that I have for the day…so far… are catching up on the last 13 episodes of Private Practice. I know, I know..it’s not the most exciting vacation…but I’m going to totally love it!
Yesterday…my big plans were picking up my Craft room, making sure everything was back in it’s place…neat and tidy and all pretty again. After that, I was able to catch up on some cards that I needed to make, which left me with a completely thrashed and not so pretty Craft room. It really is just a vicious cycle, isn't it?. So, just know that every tool I used to make this card, and quite a few that I didn’t end up using…are sitting on my craft table right…in a not so pretty heap….P1000559 copy
Today’s card, is for the House Mouse and Friends Love Challenge.
I went way out on a limb here (wink, wink) and chose this adorable stamp, Love Bunny for my card.
P1000564 copyI wanted to make an Easel Card, so I double matted the inside with a Martha Stewart punch around the page punch and the Spellbinder’s Nestabilities Eyelet Squares. The border stamp is from the
SSD matching Spellbinders Stamp, Beaded Ovals. My sentiment was made on my computer. 
P1000571 copy
P1000568 copy
The mat for my image was made with a Martha Stewart border punch. I simply cut each section and adhered them on to the back of the image. I had no idea how it was going to end up..or if I would have left over space…or what. So….I guess….I got lucky, huh?
That’s it for me today…I have a craft room to clean and to do that…I’ll need to get off this couch! :)
Thanks so much for visiting…and have a wonderful weekend!
Linking to:

25 comments:

  1. Sheri, love your card. The little bunny is adorable. I like how you did your inside piece with the border bunch I may scraplift that idea for the next easel card I make. Don't overdue with the cleaning. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely darline card. I keep thinking I will make an easel card but just don't get to it. You have inspired me to do it. Thanks for sharing. Beda Stoner, rbstoner@nque.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so adorable Sheri!!
    love every bit of it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job, Sheri! I love all the details of your card and I love that dark green! Enjoy your day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE Private Practice! Have lots of fun today watching! Wish I were there watching with you instead of sitting at work watching the snow dump on us.

    Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors, the papers, all your awesome punched borders and frames, everything! That image is adorable!! Have a fabulous day off!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your easel card is adorable. Love that little image. And your composition is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sheri -- I don't know how a card could get any prettier than this - I love these colors - gorgeous! And yes dahling - I am hopping right over to House Mouse and get this stamp - it is too stikin' cute. I adore this card Sheri!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheri, your card is just awesome. I so love the colors and that bow is amazing. C2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Avery cute Bunny image, sooo cute. Love your colourings and that bow is delish.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love your card, absolutely stunning!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. an absolutely gorgeous card Sheri, I like the image and all the details.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a absolutely beautiful card thanks for joining us at the creative cottage hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the card! I just want to squeeze our furry friends :))) I love the color choices and all of the embellishments! You did an awesome job!
    Enjoy your vacation!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is GORGEOUS! That bow is magnificient...those flowers amazing and your little image is too cute for words! Beautiful!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheri this is absoluely gorgeous. I love that image and your big bow really glams it all up. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the gorgeous colour combo on this card and I love the fabulous bow and that super sweet image x
    Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute and that bunny is to die for! Very talented lady!
    Sandy in MO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful card,I love the image it is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at
    Sir stampalot this month and good luck !

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely adorable Sheri. Boy I love the background paper you used & how all the colors on your card blend togther. Just beautiful!
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh your card is stunning! I love everything about it, including the adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card! Love those bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the bow.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! What a great border punch!
    Thanks for joining in on our sketch challenge this week at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS