Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tilda with a Birdcage

Is it just me…or does Tilda look a bit concerned about the ginormous bird flying at her? She does…doesn’t she?!
IMG_0043 copy IMG_0046 copy
IMG_0043 copy copy


The current challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lover’s is Sparkling and you know…I love sparkle! My DS paper is full of yummy glitter, but I had such a hard time getting a good photo of it, especially since we haven’t had even the teensiest bit of sun in Southern California since I made this card. In fact, the weather has been down right dreary. Perfect for card making, but lousy for photographing the little guys. The glitter on the DS paper wasn’t quite enough though…I added Stickles to  Tilda’s bow, the birdcage and of course… a little to her dress.    Oh yeah, there’s  sparkle alright.
Supplies used:


E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E31, E50,  R20, R83, R85, RV000, RV11, RV32, RV34, C1, C3, W1, W3, W5, 

17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the colours and the flowers you've made are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...and the music paper bows are just the pefect touch...makes it seem like the birds are singing!! Can you tell my mom was a piano teacher? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sheri. I love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sheri! I love the music paper flowers!

    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, what a really beautiful card! Those flowers are to die for!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!! I especially love your flower!! Wow!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card. Love how you made the flowers out of sheet music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Sherri! Those flowers are to die for!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card!!! Tilda looks so sweet and the flowers are awesome!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is beautifully colored and those flowers are awesome! great job, TFS!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! i'm not normally keen on tilda but this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable! I love your bow, too! It's perfect! You did a beautiful job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw...Sheri, this is such a sweet card. I love those cute flower and the elegant DP for this Tilda card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card. I love the pinks, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Sheri! I love this Tilda and those flowers are TDF!!!! Gorgeous coloring and design!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY COURTNEY LEIGH DESIGNS